THE Sault Accessible Sports Incorporated Participant CODE OF CONDUCT
One of the goals of the Sault Accessible Sports Inc. is to provide healthy, safe and secure environments. To help us achieve this we challenge participants to build self-confidence and demonstrate being responsible and caring individuals and positive contributors within our community. We offer safe and fun sporting activities supervised by mature, responsible and enthusiastic volunteers.
To help ensure this goal is met, participants are expected to follow the Code of Conduct and to interact appropriately.
As a participant, I pledge that:
· I will make honesty the basis of all relationships and interactions.
· I will care for myself, those around me and our environment.
· I will accept all participants and allow each participant equal opportunities and involvement.
· I will respect myself, others and our environment.
· I will be responsible for my own actions, attitudes and behaviours.