When a participant does not follow the standards of behaviour guidelines Sault Accessible Sports Inc will take the following steps:
1. Sporting activity facilitator directs the participant to more appropriate behaviour.
2. The participant is reminded of the behaviour guidelines and rules and a discussion takes place.
3. If the behaviour persists, the problem will be documented by the facilitator of sporting activity and submit to Board of Directors.
4. A progress check is conducted after three sessions.
5. If the problem still persists, a discussion for a solution that best suits the needs of everyone.
6. If a participantís behaviour at any time threatens the immediate health or safety of anyone, the participant will be asked t leave activity immediately.
7. If the problem persists and a participant continues to disrupt the program, the Sault Accessible Sports Inc. reserves the right to suspend the participant from the program.
I have read and agree to the Standards of Behaviour and the Behaviour Guidelines and will follow these guidelines when participating in sporting activities sponsored by Sault Accessible Sports Inc.